Make sure your documents are in order before you proceed to go through Passport Control.
There are two queues: one for European Union and a second for all other nationalities.
At the passport desk a Border Control officer will ask to see your passport or travel documents.
Arriving passengers and e-passport holders may enjoy the automated gates instead of having passport checked by a Border Control officer. The e-gates make use of facial and fingerprint recognition technology to verify the traveler’s identity.
Traveling with Children or Minors Abroad
In relation to the increasing in frequency cases of non-admittance of minors on international flights and to improve the accessibility to information for travelers, please visit the following link to information published by The General Directorate „Border Police“ for traveling abroad
The link provides more information on the following topics:
- Traveling of minors who possess only Bulgarian Citizenship
- Traveling of minors who possess Bulgarian Citizenship and Citizenship from another country
- Sample Statement of Agreement text
- Cases exempt from the requirement of a Statement of Agreement
- Procedure for certification of a Statement of Agreement abroad.